1. Mapman began his trip in Cheyenne, which is the capital of what state?
2. Then he drove to Belle Fourche, South Dakota, which is 20 miles south of what landmark?
3. Next, he cut across the Black Hills to a nearby national monument called Devils Tower. In which direction did he travel?
4. From there, he drove northwest to the Crow Reservation. What national monument is located there, along the Little Bighorn River?
5. When he arrived at 44°N, 111°W, his final destination, Mapman reached a famous geyser. Which national park was he in when this showstopper spewed hot water into the air?