1. What is the name of Antarctica’s highest peak?
2. To reach it from the South Pole, you’d travel in which direction?
3. O’Brady started close to which line of longitude?
4. The Ronne Ice Shelf is the frozen waters of which sea?
5. What ocean surrounds the continent near the Antarctic Circle?
6. What is the straight-line distance in miles between O’Brady’s starting point and the South Pole?
7. Antarctica is closest to which other continent?
8. In which direction would you fly to go from Tasmania to the South Pole?
9. What mountain range did O’Brady cross to reach the Ross Ice Shelf?
10. On this map, all longitude lines meet at which point?